Some Group Members Not Rec'g Emails Sent to the Group
jeff52

I have Verizon Yahoo! and utilize Windows Mail (Vista's sequal to Outlook Express), my POP3 client, for all my emailing and contacts.  Abouat 8 months I set up a Contact Group which has 82 recipients in it and emails have gone through to all without incident.  Around 2/23/10 or so, a few people started telling me they weren't getting the emails.  (They were made aware that they were missing emails by others in the group who were receiving them.)  These few who are not getting them have checked their junk/spam filters, blocked senders lists, etc., and there appears to be no reason why they shouldn't be getting them.  I, in turn, have re-verified that I have their correct email addresses and that they are still listed in the Contact Group.  FIOS Tech Support didn't seem to think that 82 recipients exceeded server limitations.  They said once the email lands in the "Sent" folder, it is, indeed, sent, and off the server, as I have Windows Mail configured to NOT leave mail on the server.  Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it?  I welcome any help.  Thanks.

Jeff

0 Likes