Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Though I turned off Spam Detector years ago when the UI was different, I recently was missing some emails. I found "Spam Detector" turned on and Spam Filtering set to "Delete incoming spam" (instead of being sent to spam folder).
This is FYI in case others find that they're missing emails.
At http://ow.ly/3jKwww in the "Verizon.net Email" forum I posted: Though I turned off Spam Detector years ago when the UI was different, I recently was missing some emails. I found "Spam Detector" turned on and Spam Filtering set to "Delete incoming spam" (instead of being sent to spam folder).
Would Verizon be able to tell me at least what addresses any deleted emails were from?
Does anyone have any idea when Spam Detector might have been turned on by Verizon?
If someone emailed me in response to my email to them about a job, and I don't respond because I didn't get their email, they're not going to call me to let me know. The two recent emails that I know Spam Detector deleted were from people I'd sent emails to within the previous 24 hours using Verizon's smtp server, one to Gmail and one to Yahoo. One deleted email was from my spouse. Apparently Spam Detector doesn't whitelist people you've emailed.