Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Spam

peggr
Contributor
Contributor

Spam

Message 1 of 3
(508 Views)

I'm so sick of adding all of the Spam senders I get to the Spam bucket, and still see the same senders sending more SPAM.  My MS Outlook account filters nearly 100 % of the annoying Spam and sends it to the junk box.  Since I go to the trouble to put these stupid addresses in the Spam bucket, why can't Verizon filter these senders such that I don't have to deal with 20-30 SPAM messages a day, among the 5 or 6 reall email message that I get.

My SPAM bucket had hundreds of entries, so if some Spammers are using more than one address, it should be there.  Why can't they Stop this Junk?????

2 REPLIES 2
BobbyB
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Spam

Message 2 of 3
(495 Views)

I agree with you but it seems that no one from Verizon is willing to do something about this.

shaggy1
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Spam

Message 3 of 3
(446 Views)

Quite honestly , i don't know why I even use verizon. i pay them a nice sum of $ and they provide little service. When I have the mail forwarded over to gmail it blocks 99% of the spam. and it's free.

The procedure to put mail on your blocked list is convoluted, especially for those who are not too computer savvy. The filters I  have created work....but they put a limit on them .  I send in feedback , but get no reply

Why am I paying for this service again ?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title