peggr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm so sick of adding all of the Spam senders I get to the Spam bucket, and still see the same senders sending more SPAM.  My MS Outlook account filters nearly 100 % of the annoying Spam and sends it to the junk box.  Since I go to the trouble to put these stupid addresses in the Spam bucket, why can't Verizon filter these senders such that I don't have to deal with 20-30 SPAM messages a day, among the 5 or 6 reall email message that I get.

My SPAM bucket had hundreds of entries, so if some Spammers are using more than one address, it should be there.  Why can't they Stop this Junk?????

0 Likes
Re: Spam
BobbyB4

I agree with you but it seems that no one from Verizon is willing to do something about this.

0 Likes
Re: Spam
shaggy14

Quite honestly , i don't know why I even use verizon. i pay them a nice sum of $ and they provide little service. When I have the mail forwarded over to gmail it blocks 99% of the spam. and it's free.

The procedure to put mail on your blocked list is convoluted, especially for those who are not too computer savvy. The filters I  have created work....but they put a limit on them .  I send in feedback , but get no reply

Why am I paying for this service again ?

0 Likes