Spamdetector.notcaught.@verizon.net
rasampson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone using this email address to forward and report all the crap spam that Verizon allows through their less than affective spam filtering system?  I have been sending every single spam email I have received over the last 2 months and the exact same spam emails show up every day!!!

What is up with yout spam system Verizon?????

Anybody else had the same experience?????

Re: Spamdetector.notcaught.@verizon.net
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've been doing so for years.  Occassionaly they have updated the filter, but not often.

Note with users being moved to AOL's version of email, a totally different spam detector will be used.  Reportedly better.

0 Likes
bn247
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used to send every e-mail to the same address as listed above.  However NOTHING has ever changed after 2 years of do so.  Verizon for some reason insists on punihing their paying customers with an old out of date e-mail system.  They claim to be #1 in customer but they are NOT..  Send a e-mail to the feedback section in the top right of yopur e-mail browser as maybe that will some day help.   I get approx. 30 e-mails a day between the inbox and the trash based on the limited 50 spam filters offered.  Verizon needs to update their system but for some reason they won't.  Technical assistance is basically worthless other then a nice tech who promises to monitor ther system but NOTHING ever changes.   Good Luck to all maybe 2016 will bring a change but I'm not expecting it.  

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@bn247 wrote:

I used to send every e-mail to the same address as listed above....Good Luck to all maybe 2016 will bring a change but I'm not expecting it.  

The update is coming in that they will use AOL branded Email.

0 Likes