Spamhaus PBL
palmer6

I have determined that my Verizon IP address is on the Spamhaus PBL list.  Many of my outgoing emails (multiple accounts) are being blocked because they initiate from the "Verizon" listed IP address.  This is a Verizon IP issue.  I don't send SPAM or mass emails.  I have been on the phone with Verizon all day without any results.  No one at Verizon has a clue.  I talked to two outside consultants who were quick to pinpoint the problem but only Verizon can fix it by requesting the IP address be removed from list or give me a new IP address.  After 10 phone calls today, I was told that I would have to email my problem to the whitelist department but that this department could not be contacted by telephone by me or anyone else at Verizon and that it could take a week for them to respond.  No one did anything to help.  I work from home and this is a major problem.  Verizon technical support and customer service are non-existent.  I heard that I can log into my router and change the IP address myself.  Does anyone know how?  I'm sure the "community" knows more than Verizon!  And I'm sure cares more than Verizon! 

0 Likes
Re: Spamhaus PBL
palmer6

My issue is not just with Verizon email.  It is with all my email addresses (verizon and others).  Problem due to my Verizon internet service/IP address showing up on a Spamhaus PBL list.  I'm getting blocked by some mail servers/recipients.  Only Verizon can fix - get it removed with Spamhaus or give me a new IP address.  This is urgent!  It would be nice to "talk" to someone at Verizon who understood the problem and who knew how to fix it.  I am told there is no one to "talk to".  I have to send all my requests online.  I sent online requests and got an automated response which told me nothing.  Verizon needs to remember that the company's future, profitability and employee jobs have a direct correlation to the customer satisfaction & retention.  Verizon needs to empower their people and equip their people to RESOLVE issues.  I have never used a forum or blog before but I have no where else to turn! 

0 Likes