Re: Stop using Yahoo for Verizon
ashway1929

This method worked for me as well. I'm very happy now. 

0 Likes
Re: Stop using Yahoo for verizon
Disco

How do I stop using Yahoo for my E-mail?  I do not have Jump to "Online Experience" under Account Profile.

My choices are jump to:  Billing & Payment | Notifications | Sub-Accounts.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Stop using Yahoo for verizon
ashway1929

I had the Yahoo email and I followed these instructions

Log into www.verizon.net. At the top of the page in the red banner select - ACCOUNT>Account Profile>Residential. The next page, from the "Jump to:" list, select "Online Experience" At that point, select the link labeled "Change My Online Experience"

After you click on Residential try clicking on  Sub-accounts, I think I went through that to delete or get rid of the Yahoo. You might see the "online experience" there. 

0 Likes
gkstep

I also want to get away from Verizon/Yahoo, but when I follow your instructions - go to - ACCOUNT>Account Profile>Residential.

I do not get - a jump to list at the account overview. 

I get - Jump to: Billing & Payment information | Notifications| Sub-accounts

Under Account profile tab only on that page.

Can't find Online Experience to select any where.

ANy help?

Thanks, gkstep

0 Likes
monicoop1

In MyVerizon, there is no "Online Experience" link or "Change my Online Experience" under Account Profile. Is there another place to find the steps to stop using Yahoo for getting verizon.net email, and access it through MyVerizon?

0 Likes
lindarod

I am getting spam sent from my Verizon Yahoo! and can not change the password. I want to remove Verizon Yahoo!.

How do I do that ? I can't find the options in previous post for online experience in web. help!!

0 Likes
Re: Stop using Yahoo for Verizon - waiting for help on this
monicoop1

I still would like an answer to my question:

I want to stopusing verizon yahoo and just use my verizon portal. The solution previously given doesn't work for me. In MyVerizon, there is no "Online Experience" link or "Change my Online Experience" under Account Profile. Is there another place to find the steps to stop using Yahoo for getting verizon.net email, and access it through MyVerizon?

I've also just tried changing incoming and outgoing servers in Outlook, but that doesn't work. Test email fails.

Please help.

0 Likes