Sub Account Migration to AOL Failed & Email Disappeared
msparkin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sub Account holder attempted to migrate email to AOL, but the process failed.  Now the sub account email is missing.

0 Likes
Re: Sub Account Migration to AOL Failed & Email Disappeared
forever_amber
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here! And I tried to do it just a few minutes after I migrated my primary email (due to Verizon being so slooow with signing in & making me get a temporary password for the sub account). I need that sub account, but it keeps bouncing back to the main Verizon page & won't go to the email in order to migrate it.

Verizon is utterly useless in customer service with its stupid bot throwing out random responses to questions & having zero phone numbers listed in order to contact THE PHONE COMPANY. I wrote down the Help Desk number that USED TO be available, & another bot told me to call back because it wasn't open. I mean, jeez, I could call Kohl's CS at this hour, & get a live person! Why is Verizon so horrible in being able to contact?

0 Likes
Bill_night

We have the same issue.  we have two account, my wife's being a sub to my primary. Her account is GONE.  She is not getting emails to Outlook and cannot logon to the online portal.   

I must get it back ASAP.  AOL tells me that her account didn't migrate.  she has years worth of medical correspondence all sorted into subfolders.  Losing it would be devestating.

Verizon can't just discard it's customers like this!  After years of loyalty this is a slap in the face.  If they can't remedy this then they will be losing a custtomer for good.

NO NUMBER TO CALL!!!!  What a crock.  They took it down due to the flood of **bleep** off customers.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Bill_night,

If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you can contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes