Sub-Account Set up Error "SOAP call did not return SOAP_OK"
pv31_77

I'm trying once again to set up an additional sub-account for my daughter and am having issues.  I had spoken to Verizon Support months ago and they honestly had no clue how to correct this.  Thought I'd try again today, and I'm running into the same errors. "Please correct the errors highlighted below" and "SOAP call did not return SOAP_OK." 

There is absolutely nothing highlighted on the page for me to "correct."  I also know it's not the user ID that I am entering as I would not get the "SOAP" error.  To double-check I created a completely obscure user name and I got the same error when I tried to add it.  I am the primary user account so I should have access.  I have also double and triple checked the remaining fields and everything is entered correctly.

I've tried the in-home agent which cannot find any problems.  I've tried searching the forums and Verizon help, and I've searched just about everywhere else to see if something would tell me what the "SOAP call did not return SOAP_OK" error is all about.  I've found references to "SOAP_OK" but they are more about programming.  I've had absolutely no luck as it pertains to setting up Verizon sub-accounts.

I'm just about at my wits end on this.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sub-Account Set up Error "SOAP call did not return SOAP_OK"
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.
0 Likes
petes2

What was the resolution for this?  I am getting the same SOAP error using both IE and Chrome browsers.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes