Sub Account creation and Email problem
cephpa
Enthusiast - Level 1
My primary account is fine. However, when I set up the subaccounts, the profiles show the email as the correct subaccount_id with the @verizon.net extension.  [For example, subaccount id is junioraccount1@verizon.net]  But when the subaccount (junioraccount1) logs in, the email shows the sub###ltr prefix instead. [For example sub999abc@verizon.net instead of junioraccount1@verizon.net]    Also, when I go to the email setting for the account, the drop down menu identifying what the send address is to be only shows sub999abc@verizon.net, not junioraccount1@verizon.net.  Again, my primary account is fine and shows both.  Lastly, emails sent to the actual junioraccount1@verizon.net bounce back.

Re: Sub Account creation and Email problem
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like the usernames didn't make it to the mail system for some reason. How long ago were these subs created? If it was more than 24 hours ago, there's no reason they shouldn't be there. Contact Tech Support. (Options on Verizon's Contact Us page.) They will probably have to send a ticket to the OSC, but it should be resolved fairly quickly.