Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have several sub accounts. Until a about a week ago they all worked fine. Then one of my subaccounts firstname.lastname@example.org for some reason stopped working. I fiddle and fiddled with it but was unable to get it to work.
So I thought the best thing was just to delete the account (there was nothing there super important) and then to reestablish it. So I deleted the sub account email@example.com BUT... no Verizon will not let me re-establish this sub account. I tried establishing another sub accout and that went through with no problem.
Can somebody please assist? Any ideas? Is somebody from Verizon on this forum??
Hello Stefanaccio, We can help resolve any trouble you are having with an active account. Once an account is deleted it is removed from system access automatically for 6 months at which time you or anyone can request the user name again. You can not recover a deleted account.
Mike_VZ Verizon Support
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms of Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.
Unless I'm mistaken, it says in the pop-up when you go to delete a sub that you will NOT be able to re-create it. People really should read warning messages...
-- If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.