Timed Out
BBGunn1

I've been "timed out" twice within the last 10 minutes while checking my email.  This happens ALL the time.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem.  I'm really starting to dread my switch from Comcast.

0 Likes
Re: Timed Out
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the repeated timeouts you are having. The webmail will time out after about 10 mins or so of being on the same page, but shouldn't time out twice in 10 minutes. Are you still having these troubles? Are you using Internet Explorer to access the webmail or another web browser? Do you have an privacy or cookie management software running on your computer? Please reply back to these questions if further help is needed.

0 Likes
pettifog
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem.  It seems to have started all of a sudden a couple of months ago.  It has nothing to do with security timeouts!!  Sometimes it times out within 20 seconds of logging in.  Then it continually times out while composing messages and deleting messages -- sometimes while reading messages.  It makes it impossible to use. 

I have had two extensive "Live Chats" about this issue.  The first person had me reset my browser.  That didn't work.  The second person had me try a different browser (I use Internet Explorer).  I had the same problem with Firefox and Chrome.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes
justJudy2

happens to me ALL the time; has been a problem for me. since they started FIOS.

0 Likes
mswik

I have the same issue - it contantly timing out every 30-60 seconds. It is so frustrating. I literally dread using verizon email.  I cannot delete messages before it times out, I cannot do anything.  Online support was no help.  What is the solution???

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There is something with the computer or browser that is triggering this. I have tested the website now and found it still not problematic. Please try using a different browser than what you are using now. Also you will want to check to make sure there is no software running that is regualrly deleting the temporary internet files and cookies.

If that is still not working, you may need to run your browser in compatibility mode. For Internet Explorer, you do it by Please go into the"Tools" menu and click to turn on "compatibility view". It should allow you to sort after doing that. If you do not wish to enable compatibility view every time you want to sort,  Go into compatibility view settings and add the site www.verizon.com to the list.

0 Likes