Switch Account

Tiny email

Contributor Mikelly
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(1,587 Views)

I am new to Fios....not happy....email messages are extremely small.  The fonts are pixilated to the point of almost being unreadable.  When I enlarge the font it just makes it worse.  The page is "busy".....but I guess nothing I can do about that.  Can someone help me with the "small" messages!  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 5
(1,544 Views)

if you want to change the font size, go to Settings located at the top of your email page , click on it and then click on General Settings and change the font size. 

Holly

Contributor trans
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(835 Views)

small email tried to enlarge font setting will not work

Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 4 of 5
(820 Views)

You may want to check the zoom level of your browser or try a differnent browser

also settings- general settngs - display - default font -arial-  10PX works well for me with 100% zoom level with Internet explorer 11.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 5 of 5
(803 Views)

iN chrome BROWSER ...UPPER RIGHT 3 BARS...ZOOM to your comfort level

Tom
QIP 7100 1,Bose SOLO,QIP 7216 P2, iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone SE
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.