Switch Account

Triple Play

Copper Contributor Rodsman
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,122 Views)

Just had triple play installed this morning and nosing around all the new stuff.  I created email subaccounts for my wife and son but don't see how to access them?  Search didn't show anything so I thought I would ask here.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(1,119 Views)

@Rodsman wrote:

Just had triple play installed this morning and nosing around all the new stuff.  I created email subaccounts for my wife and son but don't see how to access them?  Search didn't show anything so I thought I would ask here.

Thanks

Did you try going to the top of this page and selecting "email & more" and then from the

dropdown menu "email & more overview" ? Hope that helps!

Copper Contributor Rodsman
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(1,115 Views)

Tried that but could only find my account.  I had comast and they could just sign in after I created the accounts but when I tried that I got a screen about creating a name/account or something like that.  Thanks tho.

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(1,096 Views)

As long as the sub was fully created, you access it by logging in with the username and password you set for that account. When you go to the My Account Tools page on the primary account, does the sub you created show up at the very bottom?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.