TrueSwitch problem
dlg12

Has anyone had trouble with trueswitch? I have lost all my emails and my contacts. True Switch ws supposed to transfer them and never did. I keep contacting them and get no answer.   Very disappointed.

0 Likes
Re: TrueSwitch problem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for your problems with trueswitch. It copies all the emails in your old accounts inbox folder to your Verizon account. It puts them in a special folder labeled with your old providers name. If you are still unable to locate, please follow the directions I private messaged to you.

Re: TrueSwitch problem
Lorena_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon is working closely with Trueswitch to address the problem with converting/transferring customer's sub-folders to verizon.net email accounts. When there are no emails in the parent folder, the parent folder is not being transferred to the verizon.net email account.  If there are emails in the sub-folders, the sub-folder will be converted to a parent folder and the emails are transferred as well with the associated parent folder.

Please advise if you do not see your folders nor emails transferring to your verizon.net email account.

Thank you.