Trying (again) to cancel "Verizon Your Domain" service
ESBinVA

I am trying - for the second consecutive year - to cancel my "Verizon Your Domain" service. From February through April 2018 I spent hours on the phone with many Verizon representatives trying to cancel this service and get the $19.95 annual charge reversed. It seems like VYD account information is locked in some top-secret database, because none of the reps could find the account. A few of the reps said they would research the issue and call me back; not once did they call be back. In April 2018 I finally just contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge, and it was reversed. Now in January 2019 I receive an email informing me of the annual renewal. There is nothing in the email that allows me to cancel the service. I'm trying this post in the forums because I see that others have had this same issue, and it was "escalated to an agent." I'm hoping for the same, I guess.

0 Likes
Re: Trying (again) to cancel "Verizon Your Domain" service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ESBinVA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes