Turn off forwarding of email
chili12241
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I initially set up another email account under - {edited for privacy}@verizon.net I had set it up to forward - I now want to turn that off, but the Verizon help instructions told me to go to settings --- email settings and then forward - there is no such thing anymore listed under the my settings - PLEASE HELP - mail is also not getting forward anymore and I am losing mails - I have no filter or spams turned on either.

THANKS

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Turn off forwarding of email
chili12241
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well i found my answer myself after an hour of searching - if anyone needs to turn email forwarding on or off do the following:

at the bottom of the verizon support there is an account tools - click on it.

Under account tools - choose EMAIL tools

Then you should see an option in the middle under trouble shoot now for -- email forwarding click iton

on next screen click "use the email forwarding tool"

this will open a new window for you - next to your email address - click settings

on new window click the "email forwarding tab"

there you can turn on or turn off your email forwarding.

Happy FORWARDING!!!!!!!!

View solution in original post

Re: Turn off forwarding of email
chili12241
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well i found my answer myself after an hour of searching - if anyone needs to turn email forwarding on or off do the following:

at the bottom of the verizon support there is an account tools - click on it.

Under account tools - choose EMAIL tools

Then you should see an option in the middle under trouble shoot now for -- email forwarding click iton

on next screen click "use the email forwarding tool"

this will open a new window for you - next to your email address - click settings

on new window click the "email forwarding tab"

there you can turn on or turn off your email forwarding.

Happy FORWARDING!!!!!!!!