Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Because the spam filter is too aggressive -- collecting 9 legitimate messages for every actual spam -- I turned it off. When mail continued to go missing, I checked it and discovered that mail is still being filtered in the spam folder. My settings show that it is turned off. I attempted to toggle it back on again to see if switching it back and forth would actually turn it off, but received an error and was unable to turn it on. Mail continues to collect in the folder. Help?