Type in inbox is very small.
blazer217
Enthusiast - Level 1

About 2 weeks ago the type within my inbox became very small. Nothing I seem to do will enlarge it. I'm not talking about composing an email. I'm talking about the listing of mail in my inbox. Does anyone have a solution? Nothing appears in the "Settings" area for email.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Type in inbox is very small.
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@blazer217 wrote:

This sounds ridiculous, but I can't find the top listing - File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, etc.

It does not come up in Explorer, Chrome nor Mozilla.

Thanks!

(I also do not have magnifier area on bottom right of screen)

The easiest way I have found to change these settings is to hold the CTRL button and move the scroll-wheel on your mouse. (This is how I often accidentally mess up the settings as well.)

View solution in original post

Hubrisnxs
Legend

Hi there. The issue sounds like it might be with the browser, so two things I would recommend. 

1.  Make sure the Font size in your browser is set for MEDIUM, LARGER, or LARGEST

2.  Make sure your zoom setting is not for anything less than 100%.   There are two places where you can check that.

0 Likes
blazer217
Enthusiast - Level 1

This sounds ridiculous, but I can't find the top listing - File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, etc.

Thanks!

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@blazer217 wrote:

Thanks!

The latest versions of these browsers think they are obsolete and hide them.  For example on Internet Explorer you have to right click on the tool bar and select the menu bar to see them.

The Magnifier you mention is an option on the status bar, which you also have to enable to see it.

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@blazer217 wrote:

Thanks!

The easiest way I have found to change these settings is to hold the CTRL button and move the scroll-wheel on your mouse. (This is how I often accidentally mess up the settings as well.)

blazer217
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANK YOU so much "SomeGirl" - that must have been what I did to make it so small. Didn't even realize I had my finger on the CTRL button!!! Finally I can see again!!! 🙂

0 Likes