Unable to access email account
Robinraus

I have been unable to access my email account for over 2 days now--they say they are working on it--is anyone else having this problem--changing browsers does not solve it

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access email account
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Unable to access in what way? Are you getting an error? Is a page not loading?

0 Likes
Keith_K1

My email software from my MAC quit working yesterday for sending email (standard Apple email program).

It connects to the server, but can't log in to send mail according to the Mac connection diagnostics.  Originally I thought it was send and receive, but it looks now like it's just sending that's a problem.

Are you running  on a MAC?

0 Likes
kpc2829

We are having the same problem here in central Va.  Since Friday morning, I can't get any websites that are Yahoo! related to load(i.e. email, My Yahoo!, News, Weather).  I'm using DSL and a friend of mine that has FiOS is experiencing the same issues.  I chatted with a support rep online, but all he could do was give me a 800 number to call.  Called it a couple of times and nobody has picked up either time.  Does anyone know what is going on?

0 Likes
Barbara92
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just ran a Verizon "Service Checkup" on their website and according to its findings I don't even have a Verizon email address.  Wtf?  I've been experience glitches with this entire website along with mediocre speeds in general (and ridiculously slow speeds when it comes to navigating the actual Verizon Website.) 

Not a very good first week experience with FIOS Triple Bundle.  Maybe Comcast wasn't so bad after all.  At least I could watch more than four channels online with their Xfinity as opposed to Verizon's exceptionally pitiful, Epix, Disney, TBS, and TNT lineup...this is with the 35/35 internet, Unlimited Phone, and Ultimate HD package, by the way.

0 Likes
paolojd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue with navigating the verizon website.  getting mail is a nightmare.  see my related post.

0 Likes
hitmehhh
Contributor - Level 1

I have been having the same problem for 2 days. Althogh I can' access Verizon  Central,email or anything. It  either keeps going back to a sign on page or the address bar keeps popping back and for to STIPservlet and STIP remember. The only page that comes up occasionaly is the sign on which prompts for a secret question, is this legit, and do you need it if you don't want so sign in to My Verizon?

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

There's definitely something weird going on with the signin process across the board ... started for me a couple days ago as well.  If I try to go to the forums, it does the STIP thing and eventually issues an error message about "file not found" and then if I immediate type the forums URL again, it renders the signin page and everything works fine.   Sounds like the session manager is having issues -- but I can't put my finger on the cause yet.

hitmehhh
Contributor - Level 1

I finally got to the sign in page where you put in your screen name and a secret question. I singned in from there and now it seems fine. Except for an occasional 440 error.

0 Likes
JJinTx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ongoing  three days now.

When try to connect to verizon.net my browser "ping-pongs" between STID poster and "connecting to....." when or if it ever connects I get a 404 Page (no URL).

If there is a new address to get to email I'd like to know what it is.

I was able to get in finally at webmail.verizon.net but the "home page" address set up when I installed DSL does not work.

Any ideas or status updates on this?

I am in west Texas.

0 Likes