Unable to access webmail page with sub account.
rmarzell23
Enthusiast - Level 1

After I sign in, I click the "email" link and the page just continuously reloads.. I'm never able to access the webmail interface page.  I've made many sub accounts in the past and never had this problem before.  I've tried using different browsers and still have the same problem.

This is the page that keeps reloading over and over again: https://webmail.verizon.com/signin/LdapBind.jsp

Edit: it seems as though its not actually creating the email address when I created the sub account.  This is despite the fact that I am ticking the "user has email" checkbox when I created the account.  I noticed that it says you can only have 9 sub accounts, I may have had 9 previously, but I deleted all of them except this one I am trying to use now.

When I tried to email it from another email address it gives me the following error:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

emailnotworking@verizon.net

Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain verizon.net by relay.verizon.net. [206.46.232.11].

The error that the other server returned was: 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: emailnotworking@verizon.net

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access webmail page with sub account.
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

How many sub accounts have you had in the past? There is a lifetime limit of 25 sub accounts per primary.

If you are unsure, contact tech support and they should be able to escalate a ticket to get that information.

This information used to be available in Verizon's Email Policy, but they've moved things around and now it seems to be missing.

Re: Unable to access webmail page with sub account.
rmarzell23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Possibly 25.  Can that limit be reset or removed?

0 Likes