Unable to change password on old account
Lorna5

Two years ago I got a new account under a different name for an existing FIOS setup. I set up a new online login for the new account and can control the email for that sub-account. 

My old sub-accounts, under the old login name, still exist and I receive email for those three sub-accounts..  In September, something happened that caused one of them to lose the password.  I cannot login under the old account, so therefore I cannot change the password and email is just collecting in that account.  The other two are fine.

How can I have all three transferred to my new login.  If the other have password problems I have no way to access the information.  I have tried calling but I work and don't have much time to spend on the phone.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to change password on old account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lorna,

Since your issue began in September, please see the following post, which may be relevant to the problem you are having:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-Account-Password-Lockout/m-p/744863

0 Likes
Re: Unable to change password on old account
Lorna5

Hi,

Already did that but I still can't get to the {edited for privacy} email sub-account, which is in the lornxdoxxon account....not lornxdoxxon1.  Unless I can get to the original account, which is closed, I cannot do anything.  (The xx's are replacing the real letters in the account name). 

Is there any way those accounts could be transferred to the new account? 

0 Likes