Unable to download messages from Verizon web to computer
RamaRao

After 2 years of no problems, I suddenly could not download my messages from the verizon web- based account to my computer.  After reading about this on another blog, the suggestion was to empty spam.  I tried this, but it did not solve the problem.  I tried to delete all the messages on the web email.  There were 2, which look like spam that I cannot open, cannot delete, and cannot move.  Possibly they are the problem, but no solution appears available to me.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to download messages from Verizon web to computer
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@RamaRao wrote:

After 2 years of no problems, I suddenly could not download my messages from the verizon web- based account to my computer.  After reading about this on another blog, the suggestion was to empty spam.  I tried this, but it did not solve the problem.  I tried to delete all the messages on the web email.  There were 2, which look like spam that I cannot open, cannot delete, and cannot move.  Possibly they are the problem, but no solution appears available to me.

If you have messages in your webmail box that you cannot open/delete/move, you will most likely need to contact Verizon Tech Support to get those taken care of. Options are on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to download messages from Verizon web to computer
PJL
Master - Level 3

I would try an email client via POP3 to access your mailbox and see what is shows that way.  Windows comes (or at least) came with some email clients that would work. 

0 Likes