Unable to get Verizon tech support to renable the email mailboxes for my subaccounts
dmd_largo

I purchased a domain account from Verizon so I could keep my email addresses when I dropped my Verizon high speed service.   My primary email address got moved and stayed active.  However, my subaccount email mailboxes (wife and daughter) were disabled.  I can see the subaccounts on the Verizon site but they cannot log into verizon's webmail and if I try to send them an email I get a reply back saying that that their mailbox is temporarily disabled. 

I have tried numerous times contacting Verizon tech support to get this resolved and the tech never fixes the issue.  They all go through the same steps as if they have no record of any of my previous calls.  Does anyone know how I can get in touch with an upper level support tech at Verizon that has the ability to renable these mailboxes?   I thnk if I could get to the right person this issue could be fixed in a matter of minutes. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get Verizon tech support to renable the email mailboxes for my subaccounts
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get Verizon tech support to renable the email mailboxes for my subaccounts
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

dmd_largo,

We are glad we were able to get everything working again. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need some help. We have closed your private case out.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes