Unable to get email logging in through the web browser or through Chrome
Zuzu3

I log into my emails, see the first screen that shows my most recent emails but when I try to open them I have a blank screen.  Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: e-mail will not open
batz38

Hello,

I am having the same problem, but in my case I am using Google Chrome and when I login to my webmail on any PC I get a blank screen.  It works fine so far on Firefox, but I prefer the look and feel of Chrome.  I am running Windows 10.  When I called Verizon for help, they basically said they are aware of the problem, but don't know of a fix.  The rep was helpful enough and tried a few things but never got it to work.  Does anyone know of a fix for this or even a work around?  Any help would be appreciated.....Thanks......

0 Likes
EMAIL PROBLEM FOR OVER 1 WEEK!
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I have been having an ongoing email problem for over 1 week!  I can sign in and see a few emails, then when I click on All emails or only 1 email, I GET A BLANK WHITE PAGE. Someone else put this on the board also.

I called Verizon Customer Service and Agent looked into my problem, her answer was Email Outage and assured me it would be fixed in 24 hours that was on Friday, now today is Sunday same issue.  It seems it's sporadic throughout the day you can try and it is hit or miss. I believe it is the Email Server that has a problem.

Can someone help me with this, contacted Customer Service Still Not Fixed! I'm paying for a service that is not working! Very Frustrating.

Same thing happens when I try to post on Help Forum, it states a different message all together and I can't even post on forum, I just got lucky this time and I got thru to post on forum.

I live in Old Bridge, New Jersey if that helps.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get email logging in through the web browser or through Chrome
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM FOR THE LAST WEEK! Did it get fixed for you yet?

I called Customer Service on Friday, But Still Not Working. I live in New Jersey.

0 Likes
Re: EMAIL PROBLEM FOR OVER 1 WEEK!
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tiara,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Can't access my e-mail
Frustrated410

I get a blank screen.  I have tried everything I know.  I called Verizon and was on hold for 72 minutes this morning before I finally gave up.  Same thing this evening for first 22 minutes, then 10 minutes.  I cannot believe Verizon will not answer the phone.  This strikes me as  preposterous.

0 Likes
Re: Can't access my e-mail
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Frustrated4,

Please try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or try another browser and let us know if that resolves the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Can't access my e-mail
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon this is obviously a SEVERE PROBLEM, get it Fixed, I use Chrome, have Windows 10 and have the same issue for over a WEEK. On forum they said they escalated my issue to Private Message still have not heard anything thru Private Message Since Last Night! I also Contacted Verizon Customer Service On Friday. They said it would be fixed within 24 hours that was Friday Today Is Monday, now going into 2nd week of this issue.  ALSO CANNOT GET INTO FORUMS OR EMAILS, OCCASSIONALLY IT WORKS, IT'S HIT OR MISS. YOU GET A WHITE PAGE WITH NOTHING ON IT. WHEN I TRY TO GET INTO FORUMS I GET MESSAGE 413 Request Entity Too Large! It Must Be A Server Issue.

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED! BEYOND FRUSTRATING, PAYING FOR A SERVICE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO USE.

0 Likes