Unable to login to primary email address after transfer to AOL who wants $1.99 mth for support??
VZGFY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I transition all my verizon emails to AOL, but now cannot sign into my primary email account.  Interesting how all the sub accounts transitioned with no issues, but the primary account did not.  Clicked on support for AOL, and they want $1.99 per month for tech support, which I refuse to pay, given I already pay Verizon for the email service.  If AOL wants money to provide email tech support to transitioning Verizon customers, I suggest they reach out to Verizon to request it from the $307 I pay Verizon every month, because I will not pay AOL or anyone else for a service Verizon should continue to offer its customers.  Since I refuse to pay the $1.99 a month for AOL support, someone from Verizone Tech Support, which I pay an additional monthly charge of $5 or $10 to recieve, will have to contact me to figure out why my primary email account did not transition.  Verizon should have informed customers that AOL planned to charge them fees before they transition, because I would have not selected AOL had I known this would happen.  Please contact me to get this email migration fixed, and to discuss how Verizon is going to reduce my monthly bill if AOL plans to charge me fees for them to support my email accounts.

Re: Unable to login to primary email address after transfer to AOL who wants $1.99 mth for support??
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VZGFY,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including "Ask Verizon," our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers. For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes