Re: Unable to reach POP server from Time Warner cable
GreggRN

I have had the SAME problem...receiving the same ZERO results from Verizon.

If someone from Verizon is out there...PLEASE HELP!

@jonlepel wrote:

Well, just reporting back. Still no calls and still no resolution. I got on the phone AGAIN, spend an hour watching them screen share and go through all the exact same motions all with insisting that they escalate this up. Finally they did but the supervisor had to call me back. That was about a week ago. Still not access to email while on the TWC network. So frustrating dealing with these folks. I'm going to start charging for my time spent dealing with this issue.

@jonlepel wrote:

Spent 3 hours on the phone with Tech support. After being transferred to 4 different departments and them doing a "screen share", and all trying to do that same things, they decided to open a ticket. So, we will see, but I will post the results shortly. They say they will call you within 24 hours.

I have had the SAME issue and receiving the SAME zero results.

Does Verizon even read these boards??

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as reading these boards.  NOT REALLY.  Most of the forums are peer to peer only.  Only the Verizon admins for the forums read most of the board.  You should be contacting them directly using one of the CONTACT US options,but not the forums which are also listed there.  Most basic one of the contact us options is always 1-800-verizon.

0 Likes
NotHappy310

Same problem here in LA.  

Time Warner customer.  Driving me crazy.  Been on w/ tech support and swtiched all over the world, and still not fix.  

What the heck is up with Verizon's email and website?  The forums are overflowing with people who are having similar problems trying to get their email.  

0 Likes
intelleq123

TWC changed my IP address once again and the new address is on the Spamhaus Policy Block List so once again I'm on the phone with Verizon support to get my new IP address removed so I can get access to my Verizon email using Outlook.  Hopefully 3rd times the charm but who knows.  

Apparently the entire block of IP addresses starting with 107.184 are being blocked.  I reported this to Time Warner and go it elevated to their 3rd level support and the individual I spoke to seemed to understand the problem and assured me that something would be done to fix it but as usual nothing has been done.

So here I sit on hold with Verizon support being transfered to the fifth person in the last 45 minutes.  

{edited for privacy}

Outbound Email Policy of Time Warner Cable/Road Runner for this IP range:

It is the policy of Time Warner Cable/Road Runner to share with other entities lists of our dynamic IP address space. While Time Warner Cable/Road Runner does not currently forbid customers from sending out mail directly from such space, it recognizes that others may wish to refuse mail from such space, and so Time Warner Cable/Road Runner makes that space known to others to facilitate their enforcement of their policies. Customers finding their mail refused by others due to a PBL listing should send their outbound mail through the outbound mail server designated for them.

0 Likes