Switch Account

Unable to send email through Webmail

Unable to send email through Webmail

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,834 Views)

When I use webmail to view my email at work and try to send an e-mail, I get the following error:

:Unable to load /webmail/driver?nimlet=send status: 403 (though sometimes that number chnages).  

I can do it from home and I can email using Outlook but at work I am unable to email due to the error.  Does anyone have any idea what this could be and how to possibly fix it?  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(1,792 Views)
Just a guess, I would contact the system administrator at work and see if the issue is due to network restrictions or policies. I would not attempt to change any settings on a work related computer.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(1,755 Views)

Thanks.  if that's the case, I'm stuck.  I can't even change anything if I were to try due to our extremely strict security.  Guess I'll have to stop sending e-mails from work.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.