Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm trying to send email to two different IP addresses but when I hit send, it whirs forever, it seems, and I get an error message saying the request cannot be completed and to try again later. Incoming mail does not seem to be affected. Is this happening to anybody else?
ON the day you were trying, they had a major outage for some (most?) customers in some area.
Others, like me, saw no problems. Note I had migrated to AOL service over a year ago (Former Verizon sold to Frontier). I also don't use Verizon DNS. Verizon hasn't told us what had gone wrong that day.