Re: Unable to unlock verizon/yahoo email or reset password
Billwobbler

Hi,

I have the same problem. Started 4/25/18. Unable to unlock verizon yahoo email account and it loops to Verizon Fios page so I can log into My verizon.  Verizon says yahoo problem.  Yahoo gives me verizon to contact.  No help.  Still can not get into my account.  Considering canceling verizon as this is a joke.  Yahoo phone number is constantly busy.  I sent them 2 emails and they resonded twice with the same email that I should contact verizon. Any ideas?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
grannyfranny1

I am having the same verizon.net emal problem, where I cannot log into my email, password is incorrect... click "I forgot my password" and it takes me to the verizon home page... it is an endless circle.  I have been trying to access email for over a week now with no success.  I have even had family members trying to figure out how to gain access but all have been unsuccessful.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi grannyfranny,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
sherry77

I'm having this same issue.  I've tried to change the password multiple times, and it cycles me in an endless loop.  This has been my primary email address for about 20 years, so I really need to access it.  Please help.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sherry7,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Linda2018

HELP ME PLEASE - I'm stuck in this exact same password reset hell. I have had my email for about 20 years now - and now I'm in an endless loop of trying to get my password to work!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Linda2018,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
smumme

I am having the same verizon.net email problem, where I cannot log into my email on either the verizon.yahoo site or via Outlook. On the web portal it says password is incorrect... click "I forgot my password" and it takes me to the verizon home page... it is an endless circle.  I have been trying to access email for several weeks now with no success.

0 Likes
smumme

By the way, why does Verizon only send private messages to folks? Seems like many are having the same issues. Why not post some guidance for everyone to see? I'm still unable to access emails on the web portal or Outlook. Verizon - please help!

0 Likes