Re: Unable to unlock verizon/yahoo email or reset password
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi smumme,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
Frustrated112

Same problem for me. Vicious cycle with Verizon yahoo login. I can't get into my Verizon.net email. I see a lot of private messages from escalated complaints. Can someone help me get back in??? It's been over a week with no success. I need access to email!!!!!!!

0 Likes
lgiannotti1

I am having the same problem with my Verizon/Yahoo account. I am stuck in the reset password loop and cannot get into my email. Can someone please help?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Frustrated11,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lgiannotti1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
jktmslagle

I'm having the same issue- I'm locked out of the verizon.net yahoo account and it keeps sending me over to my "my verizon" account with no luck.  Can you please help me?  I've had this email address for several years and its our main email used to communicate with my daughter's college.  Please help me.  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jktmslagle,

0 Likes
danadiorio

This seems to be a common issue. My husband's account is locked, when we try to recover it, it redirects to verizon. We have no idea where it got linked, verizon is no help and tell us to contact Yahoo and yahoo is no help state contact verizon. My husband uses this account all the time and is really stressed and frustrated.  Such big companies with a common problem and no resolution and difficult to little costumer service. Any resolution or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi danadiorio,

0 Likes
CatherineCorrad

I am having this problem as well. I am trying to change the password on my verizon.net account, and the veizon login portal isnot helpful at all. I have had verizon and a verizon email for many years, and this is my main email address. 

i have called verizon as well as yahoo, and nobody has been helpful.

0 Likes