Re: Unable to unlock verizon/yahoo email or reset password
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CatherineCorrad,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
marvinnancy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue as everyone else.  My email won't take my password and when I try to reset it, it directs me to the verizon page.  It's an endless loop.  I need to have access to my email.  

0 Likes
marvinnancy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well this got me nowhere. Yahoo had been no help either. I just get form emails back from them.  It’s ridiculous. I have no access to my email now.

0 Likes
LarryC99
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, marvinnancy:

Sorry to hear to are having similar problem as I did.

The problem I had was resolved by Yahoo after 4 frustrating weeks. I finally able to reach Yahoo email tech support via Yahool Forum. See my postings on 1-26-18 and 2-10-18 on my procedure to reach Yahoo support.

Larry

Michele68

I have had a verizon.net email for many years now.  When it was still with verizon, my account was the Primary with all my family created under mine.  This was great because if one of my kids or even my husband forgot their password I could login and help fix the problem.  Then when it went to Yahoo I couldn't access my "primary account" so I could give my youngest an email (tried in Februar 2018) linked also.  ANYWAY as of June 19th, I have not been able to access my verizon.net email thru Yahoo.  It keeps telling me I have the wrong password.  I had not changed my password for several months.  All the other email accounts created off of mine are still accessable.  I however end up in the endless loop from Yahoo to Verizon to Yahoo...  Please help me!!  This acount has everything in it, I can't even create a new email if I have no access to all my contacts from my verizon.net email.  I am beyond frustrated.  

0 Likes
marvinnancy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Go to your Verizon account and in your profile change your password so that it doesn’t have a symbol in it. Once you do that and save it log into your Verizon.net account with that password. It worked for me. I was able to log in. 

0 Likes
Mortisha1

I also can’t get into my Verizon/yahoo account on my phone or laptop. Can’t reset password bc it keeps taking to me to Verizon main page.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mortisha,

Have you tried this:

Login to Verizon.com, click on where it says HI and your name to go into the Profile for the Verizon.com website. Go down to Security then Change Password and change the Verizon Password from a Password that DOES use a Special Character to one that DOES NOT… Then log out and back in confirm that the password change has worked and then go to the Verizon.yahoo.com website and login.

0 Likes
alemaps

I also can’t get into my yahoo account on my phone or laptop. Can’t reset password bc it keeps taking to me to Verizon main page.  I tried doing what LawerenceC suggested and it didn't work.  Tried calling Verizon and was told the average wait time was between 2 hrs and 56 mins and 4 hrs and 7 mins.  I can access my verizon email but not my yahoo.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi alemaps,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes