Re: Unable to unlock verizon/yahoo email or reset password
Ma19811

I am having the same issue. Please escalate my issue also. My wife’s email (Verizon.net) is locked and needs a password reset also. I have been in the yahoo/Verizon loop also.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ma1981,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
jmgiles1

I am also unable to login to my verizon/yahoo email. I need help ASAP!

Please escalate this to an Agent.

Thank you

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jmgiles1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
DMACK100

Same issue. I CAN receive my verizon.net emails via Outlook using
incoming.yahoo.verizon.net

BUT, cannot login with a browser. The yahoo login is ok with the verizon.net email, but won't take my password. I have tried several verizon.net emails & get the same result. I know my password(s) are correct, but pressing the link "forgot password" gets nowhere. Verizon support online was no help.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DMACK100,

Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

Login to Verizon.com, click on where it says HI and your name to go into the Profile for the Verizon.com website. Go down to Security then Change Password and change the Verizon Password from a Password that DOES use a Special Character to one that DOES NOT… Then log out and back in confirm that the password change has worked and then go to the Verizon.yahoo.com website and login.

Please reply here to let us know if this corrected the issue. Thanks!

0 Likes
TroyP1

Outlook stopped sending and receiving last week. Can't get any messages. Can't long on to yahoo.com saying my password is not valid. When trying to reset it provides someone else email address to recover password from, but have no idea whos email address that is. HELP!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TroyP,

0 Likes
maleeza40

Same problem for me. I can't get into my Verizon.net email. Please help!!! Keeps saying can't sign in. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes