Switch Account

Unable to unlock verizon/yahoo email or reset password

Unable to unlock verizon/yahoo email or reset password

Contributor Billwobbler
Contributor
Message 11 of 48
(2,059 Views)

Hi,

I have the same problem. Started 4/25/18. Unable to unlock verizon yahoo email account and it loops to Verizon Fios page so I can log into My verizon.  Verizon says yahoo problem.  Yahoo gives me verizon to contact.  No help.  Still can not get into my account.  Considering canceling verizon as this is a joke.  Yahoo phone number is constantly busy.  I sent them 2 emails and they resonded twice with the same email that I should contact verizon. Any ideas?

Moderator Moderator
Message 12 of 48
(2,050 Views)
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
Contributor grannyfranny
Contributor
Message 13 of 48
(1,960 Views)

I am having the same verizon.net emal problem, where I cannot log into my email, password is incorrect... click "I forgot my password" and it takes me to the verizon home page... it is an endless circle.  I have been trying to access email for over a week now with no success.  I have even had family members trying to figure out how to gain access but all have been unsuccessful.

Moderator Moderator
Message 14 of 48
(1,953 Views)
Hi grannyfranny,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
Contributor sherry7
Contributor
Message 15 of 48
(1,800 Views)

I'm having this same issue.  I've tried to change the password multiple times, and it cycles me in an endless loop.  This has been my primary email address for about 20 years, so I really need to access it.  Please help.

Moderator Moderator
Message 16 of 48
(1,792 Views)

Hi sherry7,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Contributor Linda2018
Contributor
Message 17 of 48
(1,709 Views)

HELP ME PLEASE - I'm stuck in this exact same password reset hell. I have had my email for about 20 years now - and now I'm in an endless loop of trying to get my password to work!

Moderator Moderator
Message 18 of 48
(1,699 Views)

Hi Linda2018,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Contributor smumme
Contributor
Message 19 of 48
(1,682 Views)

I am having the same verizon.net email problem, where I cannot log into my email on either the verizon.yahoo site or via Outlook. On the web portal it says password is incorrect... click "I forgot my password" and it takes me to the verizon home page... it is an endless circle.  I have been trying to access email for several weeks now with no success.

Contributor smumme
Contributor
Message 20 of 48
(1,658 Views)

By the way, why does Verizon only send private messages to folks? Seems like many are having the same issues. Why not post some guidance for everyone to see? I'm still unable to access emails on the web portal or Outlook. Verizon - please help!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.