Unable to view emails / problems with login
Deesko
Enthusiast - Level 2

Came into work this morning and I am unable to view my emails via verizon.net. I get to the login page, enter my login info and it sends me to the page where I can see a summary list of my emails. I can view that page but any time I try to click on an actual email subject line to read the whole email, it kicks me back to the login page. I got in far enough earlier today to actually send an email and as soon as I hit send, it also kicked me back out to the login page.

Looks like maybe something to do with sessions?

Wondering if work did a browser / network update that is somehow affecting this, is there anything going on @ Verizon to cause this?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view emails / problems with login
fishingeddie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same issues. Problem started yesterday. Verizon probably did some upgrades this weekend on their software (untested). It does appear to be a session issue.

Verizon is anyone listening?

0 Likes
Vaporgirrl123

I have been having the same problem since yesterday...very annoying!?!

0 Likes
philrtz

Ibid!

This starting happenin´ to me yesterday... out of the blue. .. and I am out of the country... and I can´t access my email!

Do any humans at verizon monitor this to answer these questions?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hello,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus.

Thank You

0 Likes