mprince2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello LawrenceC,

May I also request assistance.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to whitelist IP/domain
mthayer

Same problem, same symptoms.  Need assistance getting my companies IP addresses off the Verizon block list.  Our server IP addresses dont show up on any of the public black lists and all of our DNS is in order as far as I can tell...assistance is greatly needed.

NOTE:  We are a public saftey and information organization servicing WNY and Southern ON Canada..providing a free service to opt-in subscribers. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mthayer,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
kpf3

Same here: no spam sent, our DNS and PTRs have been in order for years, servers pass all tests, are not listed on any DNSBLs. Now suddenly some IPs have been blocked and all whitelist requests fail with one or more of the following:

Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned

No Reverse Hostname associated with your IP address.

Why do you even bother with a whitelist request form when it is useless?

Please help, thank you!

KP

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kpf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
lance_martinez

Hi, please escalate me too.  It's ridiculous that I can't get or send verizon emails through TW Internet.  I've been on the phone and chats for hours on end, tried everything they asked, tried a whitelist request (no response, of course).  And there doesn't seem to be any way to request a ticket or email support though my account.  So if you have to start that process, PLEASE do so.

thank you

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello lance_martinez

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
kpf3

Hi,

my issue is still unresolved, and the support case seems to be dead.

I have everything ready. There is even a rep of my ISP ready to take calls or emails, or even to call you.

Could you elevate this once more to a support case?

Thank you

kpf

0 Likes
JAMMAN2

Hello,

Please take care of KPF first but I own a small hosting company and are having the same issue as most of the people here. I used an IP that I'm sure has not been used in at least 6 years and outgoing mails are being blocked.

My case is specific due to the fact it will happen again being I manage so many IP's and so many servers.

Along with help in making my servers pallatable to Verizon systems I need a method to keep this from happening before it happens if at all possible, or shell commands to check if I am blocked when I use a new IP.

I don't mind playing by the rules but need to know what they are, thank you!

Jim

Data 1 Systems

0 Likes
Johnstone1

I'd like to echo others in this thread by saying I have not been able to get our companies email server whitelisted for the past weekm despite several submissions of the whitelist form -- including one by one of our customers who is also a Verizon customer,.

We have RDNS and a static IP address in place (always have), but we have not heard anything from Verizon.  It would be most welcome if someone could contact us as our stores are losing business by not being abkle to send to Verizon customers.

Many Thanks

0 Likes