Urgent: Do NOT use email vacation reply
Sid1968
Enthusiast - Level 2

You're going on vacation. You want to do your correspondents the favor of letting them know when you'll be back in touch. You leave a message in Verizon's vacation reply box. Correspondents get automatic replies letting them know you're not there. You come home, tanned, rested, ready to work. You disable vacation reply. But this action has no effect on the automated vacation replies. Correspondents continue to get your vacation replies.

Verizon support seems unable to effect a change.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Re: Urgent: Do NOT use email vacation reply
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry that your automatic emails have not stopped. We can help take a look at this. I have sent you a private message to get more info from you.

0 Likes
Sid1968
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can't figure out how to get your private message, can you email me? Or call me?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

your private message box should look like this --

and can be found at the top right of the page

0 Likes
doone1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anthony I am having the same problem what did you do to fix?

0 Likes
doone1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue. did they fix it?

Sid1968
Enthusiast - Level 2

no fix yet. I just got it kicked up to operations support (again). I think the next step is a letter to someone in the C-suite, you know, chief information officer or chief technology officer or something.

doone1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had tech support on the line today and they agreed it's a server problem. Funny it doesn't happen vz.net to vz.net mail only to outside addresses. They said that they put a job ticket in to the next level of tech support. I wonder if it has anything to do with the job action?

jtevatt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any word yet on a fix from the big office?  this is such a frustrating issue!!

glenns2008
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why can't you just provide a blanket answer here - this is obviously not a user specific problem and it's inefficient to have to address it individually with the thousands of people falling victim to it.

Figure out what needs to be done to fix *YOUR* problem and then post it here for everybody!  I'm so sick of this

0 Likes