In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
You're going on vacation. You want to do your correspondents the favor of letting them know when you'll be back in touch. You leave a message in Verizon's vacation reply box. Correspondents get automatic replies letting them know you're not there. You come home, tanned, rested, ready to work. You disable vacation reply. But this action has no effect on the automated vacation replies. Correspondents continue to get your vacation replies.
Verizon support seems unable to effect a change.
Anybody have any suggestions?
I am sorry that your automatic emails have not stopped. We can help take a look at this. I have sent you a private message to get more info from you.
**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan
no fix yet. I just got it kicked up to operations support (again). I think the next step is a letter to someone in the C-suite, you know, chief information officer or chief technology officer or something.
I had tech support on the line today and they agreed it's a server problem. Funny it doesn't happen vz.net to vz.net mail only to outside addresses. They said that they put a job ticket in to the next level of tech support. I wonder if it has anything to do with the job action?
Why can't you just provide a blanket answer here - this is obviously not a user specific problem and it's inefficient to have to address it individually with the thousands of people falling victim to it.
Figure out what needs to be done to fix *YOUR* problem and then post it here for everybody! I'm so sick of this