Vacation Reply For Email Sub Accounts?
SecondMate

Is there a way to set up a vacation reply for my sub account email addresses?  I seem to be able to do it for my primary email address only.  Additional information - the primary is the only one that receives email in Verizon Webmail (the primary and subaccounts all receive email in my iMac OSX Mail).

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Vacation Reply For Email Sub Accounts?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@SecondMate wrote:

Is there a way to set up a vacation reply for my sub account email addresses?  I seem to be able to do it for my primary email address only.  Additional information - the primary is the only one that receives email in Verizon Webmail (the primary and subaccounts all receive email in my iMac OSX Mail).

In order to set up a vaction reply for the sub account, you have to log into webmail with it and set it up there. Logging in as the primary only gives you access to settings for the primary.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@SecondMate wrote:

In order to set up a vaction reply for the sub account, you have to log into webmail with it and set it up there. Logging in as the primary only gives you access to settings for the primary.

0 Likes
SecondMate

Thanks - I'll try that and let you know how it works out.

0 Likes
SecondMate

Thanks again - worked perfectly.

0 Likes