Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Verizon Appears To Be Blocking Newsletter I Subscribe To.

DavidMoore
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Verizon Appears To Be Blocking Newsletter I Subscribe To.

Message 1 of 3
(607 Views)

What can I do to prevent them from blocking Email I want to receive?  Or at least verify they are blocking it.

2 REPLIES 2
tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Verizon Appears To Be Blocking Newsletter I Subscribe To.

Message 2 of 3
(582 Views)

Its hard to verify, unless you can get the Sender to verify. One thing you should do is go to the webmail and make sure that you have its SPAM blocker set to place blocked email in a folder rather than just deleting it.  Then periodically check that blocked folder.  If you do find the email you want there, you can setup a rule to send you the emails anyway.  Note certain emails that exceed limits are blocked before they ever reach your ID, e.g. exceeds more than a certain number of people addressed to (100?) etc.  And of course it could be being blocked before it ever reached Verizon.

DavidMoore
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Verizon Appears To Be Blocking Newsletter I Subscribe To.

Message 3 of 3
(568 Views)

I went on to webmail and the spam filter was set to delete, so I changed it to the folder option.  I'll see what happens when the next newsletter is sent.

By the way, the sender verified it was sent.  He thinks it's being rejected because of the imbedded ads.

Anyway, thanks for the response.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.