Verizon Broadband Essentials and Extras Service
GailCape

Please help me.  I have been trying since early August to pay a fee for my verizon.net email address.  I have wasted countless hours on the phone and on line to try to get this resolved with no success.  I have recently received an email from Verizon ordering me to go to essentialsandextras.verizon.com in order to update my payment method for "Broadband Essentials and Extras Service"  and to do so within ten days.    Problem is that website apparently does not exist and when I try to use the link to go there, it takes me to a defunct  verizon residential account  I had years ago.

All I want to do is maintain my verizon.net email address.  Would you please escalate my request to an agent. Thank you.   

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Broadband Essentials and Extras Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GailCape,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes