Re: Verizon Classic Webmail Migration to Verizon Message Center
jfgable
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also totally dislike the new format - it is almost impossible to use. Is there no way to change the display to one that is usable?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong - is there someone that I can talk to?

Candace13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will  have to no longer use verizon email/yahoo email as the page set-up and font sizes are too difficult for me to read. I have changed the font settings but this does not help. Sorry that you had to stick it to us long term customers 😞

The problems i have are with the font size, page layout, and color scemes. The page is too busy making it difficult to find things and read my email. The changing the color sceme does not help either. 

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Candace1 wrote:

I will  have to no longer use verizon email/yahoo email as the page set-up and font sizes are too difficult for me to read. I have changed the font settings but this does not help. Sorry that you had to stick it to us long term customers 😞

The problems i have are with the font size, page layout, and color scemes. The page is too busy making it difficult to find things and read my email. The changing the color sceme does not help either. 

Glasses might help.

Also, you might try increasing the display size within your browser. This can be done by holding CTRL and either scrolling with the mouse wheel or tapping the + key.

pap3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want my old e-mail platform back! I cannot even reply to an e-mail under this new format. It is the worst. Why would Verizon FORCE us to use this. Who is the **bleep** in corporate that made this bonehead decision. Great marketing pal!

sbritton37
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently had a wireless router hooked up and the old copper wires replaced with fiber. I notice that Now when I am reading my emails that the viewing box where I read them is so horizonally Narrow. If the recieved email contains any pictures I can only view them in "slices". I have tried eliminating the inbox, sent, etc. area and this does not help. Appears I have an added tool bar across the top of my screen that wasn't there before: File Edit View Favorites etc.  I already have this feature in the far upper right hand corner of my screen using the 'home, favorites and tools ICONS', I don't need this featre duplicated on my screen using a tool bar and taking up more space. Solutions Please?  Thank you.

0 Likes
yux

I agree with the girl who wrote the complaint abour your "forcing" improvements for which many people are not ready. Your old system was not exactly perfected. I am trying to speak for the millions of elderly people who want to use email to send and receive "simple" messages, and get lost in the jungle of complexities. I had a simple specific question. Why was there no scroll column on my email? Couldn't get a "specific" answer. Pathetic.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon E-Mail page
sawtooth2
Enthusiast - Level 1

this day 3-14-13- On my e-mail  page I have no Folders & cannot send new e-mails to any folder. WHAT IS GOING ON??

0 Likes
lilhighway
Enthusiast - Level 3

i would just like to know if verizon tech support both phone and online  cannot find the right dept to esculate the problem too how is the forum users gonna figure this out.

0 Likes
glnzglnz
Contributor - Level 3

Might not be 100% related to the "upgrade" issues above, but on the browser on my company-issued blackberry 9930 bold, when I go to m.verizon.net to see my personal home verizon.net email, the following Vz web pages are broken and no longer reliable.

I can get to my Inbox and read my personal Verizon.net email about 75% of the time, but I cannot Reply or Send - that fails 99% of the time.

Note that this is about using the browser on a company-issued blackberry 9930 to go to my personal home verizon.net emails, which I do NOT want to download onto my company-issued blackberry.

Thoughts?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Dickril
Can't apply multi contacts to my emails
0 Likes