Unread e-mails are no longer in bold at home on main computer. Other computers show desired format.
rt105

My e-mail no longer shows unread e-mail as bold.  This only happens on my home computer.  The e-mail help did not seem to cover this topic.  I would appreciate any suggestions to change back to my original format. RT105

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Classic Webmail Migration to Verizon Message Center
awarhol

Why is it that I can no longer access trash or personal folders for saved emails???  This version is horrible...

0 Likes
Dennis1716

Suddenly, for no reason, the left hand side of my e-mail screen containing "Compose" , all my folders, etc. has completely disappeared.  I cannot seem to get it back.  My view is blank on that side.  I can still view my incoming e-mails and reply to them.  Please HELP!  Thank you!

0 Likes
SCOOTER417

I HATE YOUR EMAIL SET UP.......MY EMAIL FOLDERS ON LEFT SIDE OF EMAIL MESSAGES WILL NOT DISPLAY !!!

CANT ACCESS FOLDERS

0 Likes
sweetpeasmom23

Verizon,

It seems every time my browser (firefox) upgrades for security/stability reason it cause a problem with verizon/yahoo email. Some of both my outgoing and incoming emails are now blank, in the body what is the problem between you & firefox & how can it be fixed?

C. Eddinger

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@sweetpeasmom23 wrote:

Verizon,

It seems every time my browser (firefox) upgrades for security/stability reason it cause a problem with verizon/yahoo email. Some of both my outgoing and incoming emails are now blank, in the body what is the problem between you & firefox & how can it be fixed?

C. Eddinger

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
pennylaneave

where do I send and receive my emails,I didn't have mypc until today.will you please send me directions needed to get my emails I only got over 500,00 spams so where is my private emails?

Thank you.

0 Likes
june1956

I constantly send myself "Word" files from work to home. When I received files at home I would click on" download" and would have the option to open or save the Word file.  Now all my files come through as a win.dat file.  Does not matter if I send an HMTL, Rich Text or plain text format e-mail.  All attachments are win.dat and I can not open or save them.  Is there a setting I am missting and how do I correct this.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi June1956,

Have you tried the fixes suggested in this Microsoft article?:

Email received from a sender using Outlook includes a Winmail.dat attachment

0 Likes
june1956

Method 3 worded for me.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

0 Likes