Re: Verizon Classic Webmail Migration to Verizon Message Center
joyel

I don't know about anyone else, but I find my email is extremely slow and it seems to hang up alot.  It wasn't like that before.  Is there anything that can be done about this?

0 Likes
llr77586

There needs to be an update to address the serious flaws in this "upgade".  I can only see one line of email using my laptop.  i have tried every setting I could to fix this but nothing works. Half of my screen is header.  This must be reduced.  I don't want to use a stand alone email because I need to access my messages from multiple computers but you are drivng me toward that.

To read or send a message, I have to go to my desktop and that is not convenient.

L Robinson

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@llr77586 wrote:

There needs to be an update to address the serious flaws in this "upgade".  I can only see one line of email using my laptop.  i have tried every setting I could to fix this but nothing works. Half of my screen is header.  This must be reduced.  I don't want to use a stand alone email because I need to access my messages from multiple computers but you are drivng me toward that.

To read or send a message, I have to go to my desktop and that is not convenient.

L Robinson

Considering that the upgrade from Classic to VMC happened over three years ago, I doubt it is the cause of your issue.

What browser are you using? Have you tried lowering the zoom level in your browser? What is your resolution set to on your laptop?

0 Likes
reda44

I do not like this new format at all. It is confusing. Why should I have to sign in everytime I want to send an email? This format is the worse format. I want the old one back and for Verizon to force this on their customers should be illegal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes