Switch Account

Verizon Classic Webmail Migration to Verizon Message Center

Verizon Classic Webmail Migration to Verizon Message Center

Contributor joyel
Contributor
Message 111 of 115
(3,943 Views)

I don't know about anyone else, but I find my email is extremely slow and it seems to hang up alot.  It wasn't like that before.  Is there anything that can be done about this?

Contributor llr77586
Contributor
Message 112 of 115
(3,889 Views)

There needs to be an update to address the serious flaws in this "upgade".  I can only see one line of email using my laptop.  i have tried every setting I could to fix this but nothing works. Half of my screen is header.  This must be reduced.  I don't want to use a stand alone email because I need to access my messages from multiple computers but you are drivng me toward that.

To read or send a message, I have to go to my desktop and that is not convenient.

L Robinson

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 113 of 115
(3,875 Views)

@llr77586 wrote:

There needs to be an update to address the serious flaws in this "upgade".  I can only see one line of email using my laptop.  i have tried every setting I could to fix this but nothing works. Half of my screen is header.  This must be reduced.  I don't want to use a stand alone email because I need to access my messages from multiple computers but you are drivng me toward that.

To read or send a message, I have to go to my desktop and that is not convenient.

L Robinson

Considering that the upgrade from Classic to VMC happened over three years ago, I doubt it is the cause of your issue.

What browser are you using? Have you tried lowering the zoom level in your browser? What is your resolution set to on your laptop?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Contributor reda44
Contributor
Message 114 of 115
(3,563 Views)

I do not like this new format at all. It is confusing. Why should I have to sign in everytime I want to send an email? This format is the worse format. I want the old one back and for Verizon to force this on their customers should be illegal.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 115 of 115
(3,550 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.