Switch Account

Verizon Classic Webmail Migration to Verizon Message Center

Verizon Classic Webmail Migration to Verizon Message Center

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Unread e-mails are no longer in bold at home on main computer. Other computers show desired format.

Message 101 of 115
(5,616 Views)

My e-mail no longer shows unread e-mail as bold.  This only happens on my home computer.  The e-mail help did not seem to cover this topic.  I would appreciate any suggestions to change back to my original format. RT105

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon Classic Webmail Migration to Verizon Message Center

Message 102 of 115
(5,541 Views)

Why is it that I can no longer access trash or personal folders for saved emails???  This version is horrible...

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 103 of 115
(5,483 Views)

Suddenly, for no reason, the left hand side of my e-mail screen containing "Compose" , all my folders, etc. has completely disappeared.  I cannot seem to get it back.  My view is blank on that side.  I can still view my incoming e-mails and reply to them.  Please HELP!  Thank you!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 104 of 115
(5,446 Views)

I HATE YOUR EMAIL SET UP.......MY EMAIL FOLDERS ON LEFT SIDE OF EMAIL MESSAGES WILL NOT DISPLAY !!!

CANT ACCESS FOLDERS

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 105 of 115
(5,416 Views)

Verizon,

It seems every time my browser (firefox) upgrades for security/stability reason it cause a problem with verizon/yahoo email. Some of both my outgoing and incoming emails are now blank, in the body what is the problem between you & firefox & how can it be fixed?

C. Eddinger

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 106 of 115
(5,381 Views)

@sweetpeasmom23 wrote:

Verizon,

It seems every time my browser (firefox) upgrades for security/stability reason it cause a problem with verizon/yahoo email. Some of both my outgoing and incoming emails are now blank, in the body what is the problem between you & firefox & how can it be fixed?

C. Eddinger

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 107 of 115
(5,131 Views)

where do I send and receive my emails,I didn't have mypc until today.will you please send me directions needed to get my emails I only got over 500,00 spams so where is my private emails?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 108 of 115
(5,059 Views)

I constantly send myself "Word" files from work to home. When I received files at home I would click on" download" and would have the option to open or save the Word file.  Now all my files come through as a win.dat file.  Does not matter if I send an HMTL, Rich Text or plain text format e-mail.  All attachments are win.dat and I can not open or save them.  Is there a setting I am missting and how do I correct this.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 109 of 115
(5,050 Views)

Hi June1956,

Have you tried the fixes suggested in this Microsoft article?:

Email received from a sender using Outlook includes a Winmail.dat attachment

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 110 of 115
(5,032 Views)

Method 3 worded for me.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.