Verizon Domain billing + Email Access problem Options ‎
hopenjoy

I've spent many, many hours on the phone (mostly on hold) with 6 or 7 different Verizon Departments trying unsuccessfully to resolve them. Each department directed me elsewhere, until the last one directed me back to where I started. I have a Verizon email and domain account only, needed to cancel FiOS service a couple years ago. I have been paying $19.95 per year to maintain the email/domain. 1) After serious effort, I have been unable to pay the amount due either online or by phone. The system won't allow it for me or Verizon customer service folks, I am unable to access the Verizon site to pay (or by phone). 2) For years I've had a Verizon email account sub-accounts. I have not been able to receive any email since Friday 12/13.   I was told to reset my password. When I call Verizon no one seems to be able to help me since they cannot access my account.   Please help...Not sure what to do.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Domain billing + Email Access problem Options ‎
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hopenjoy,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
200sx

I'm having the same billing issue as hopenjoy with my domaim email. I have wasted 3 days of back and forth and have still not gotten a straight answer to several simple billing questions. How does Verizon or I access my account for billing purposes? I do not have any other Verizon services. My old account number doesn't work nor does the account ID I was given acct {edited for privacy}. I would like to verify the credit card on file used when I first paid for the email domain. I would like to know when I will be billed for another year and how I will be notified that payment is do?   Please contact me directly at {edited for privacy}  Thanks

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 200sx,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
FriedDough

Greetings Lawrence,

I kindy request that you help me with the handling of my Verizon domain email account. I previously had Verizon phone and high-speed DSL service last year and moved to another state, which is not serviced by Verizon (at least the area that I live in).

I applied for the Verizon domain prior to disconnecting my phone/DSL service. Subsequent to that, I have been able to use my Verizon email address (I had paid $19.95 for one year). The problem is that I'm unable to access any account information online, when I call Verizon  (1-800-567-6789/ 1-800-837-4966) it's a game of being redirected to multiple persons all of which are unable to do anything with the account. When emailing billing@domains.verizon.net their response is to call Verizon. Note that currenty my Verizon email is still working properly and can be accessed online.

Can you please help ensure that my account is updated, that I will be notified when to pay for renewal, etc.?

I honestly don't understand how Verizon is unable to make this sort of thing work smoother.

Thanks!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello FriedDough

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
DomainStress

I have read previous customer complaints that mirror my problem.  For about 3 weeks I have been on the phone with several agents that could not provide the help I need.

I received the notice informing me that as of January 5, 2015, Verizon will begin billing me for Verizon Your Domain for $19.95 annually and bill will be sent to an address that is incorrect.

The account number cannot be found anywhere on verizon.com or with any of the agents I have spoken with.

If this is a common practice, why is it so difficult to resolve such a simple billing?

What do I need to do to correct the address for this account (not the same as my residential services) and pay this bill without losing my domain?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DomainStress,

0 Likes
FriedDough

Greetings everyone,

Not sure what your experience has been like when told by the moderators that they will have someone from Verizon follow-up on your problems with the Verizon Domain service/billing/etc.

My experience has been that no one follows-up after the moderator's response. I've contacted the Verizon forum moderator again, but I'm not that sure anyone at Verizon is interested in helping.

Perhaps Verizon is not that interested in retaining Verizon Domain customers?

Thanks!

Fried Dough

0 Likes