Verizon Home Page and Email Page layout - HORRIBLE
TomZ3

I have a red line across the bottom quarter of my home and email pages with Verizon info below.  This takes up too much room and I have troubel seeing the emails and other info.  How can I make this area smaller?  I HATE this new email layout!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Home Page and Email Page layout - HORRIBLE
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Forgot about that UI/URL.

Use http://webmail.verizon.net/

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

If assistance is still needed, please send me a PM.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
blns60
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this exact same problem -- it is MADDENING!  It appears to be related to the DropIn Savings pop-up window, which is what is taking up 3/4ths of the screen.  What is the PM you referred to in your response?  I need to get this respolved ASAP.  I have already wasted a lot of time just to try to read my e-mail.

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

The PM are your private messsages. You can send me a message there.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Couz

HI!
How do ya get rid of this Unwanted "Drop Down Coupon" booger that interfears with getting a FULL Screen on Email etc

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

There should be a arrow pointing to the right where you can click on that will minimize the ad and show the email in full screen.

0 Likes
Couz

......"should" be an arrow..." Where? There is none!

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Just so I understand you correctly, this occurs when you are in the email view correct?

If so, the ad that we see is on the right side of the page. You can minimize the ad from there.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

0 Likes