Verizon Incoming Server Error May 8, 2017
markstvn

I have yet to be migrated to AOL mail.  I'm getting incoming server error today on email.  Can anybody else verify that there are problems.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Incoming Server Error May 8, 2017
margretb

I am having the same issue.

0 Likes
markstvn

Thank you.  This is the quickest way to find out what is going on.  I would imagine it will be fixed within a couple of hours, same as it always has in the past.

0 Likes
Bob1692
Contributor - Level 1

Also having the same problem here.

0 Likes
markstvn

I would also add that the web based email is down as well.  Usually this continues to work, even if the server doesn't function in Outlook.

0 Likes
Bob1692
Contributor - Level 1

I'm seeing Error 3002 on webmail.

0 Likes
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (error : 3002)
barnabus

I cannot get into webmail.  I keep receiving the following error:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (error : 3002)

Anyone else getting this error?

This morning I kept receiving sign-in failure when trying to read my verizon e-mail from my android phone.

My password did work when I used the webmail site. (Now site is down)

0 Likes
barnabus

I am also receiving this error.

0 Likes
Garyleeeee

Yes all morning so far

0 Likes
Re: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (error : 3002)
sheldonlj
Enthusiast - Level 1

We started receiving this error code today on all our devices.  Verizon has been telling us that we will have an opportunity to migrate to AOL and they would let us know when to do it.  We're still waiting.  I hope they just didn't pull the plug on us.

0 Likes