Re: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (error : 3002)
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hi Guys:

If you do the following it would be very helpful to all of us especially in situations like the present one you are experiencing.

Click on your "handle"

Go to "My Settings">>Personal Information>>Location>>YOUR COUNTY and STATE

Re: Verizon Incoming Server Error May 8, 2017
Suzannecas

Yes I also am having problems

0 Likes
Suzannecas

When issue is fixed do you think all our emails will be there from today?

0 Likes
ironman54
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. I just pray all my e-mails will still be here when this is corrected. It would be a GREAT help if Verizon would put out a time table for different regions as to when the conversion date will be, even if just an estimated date (ie, this week or 6 months from now).
I started panicking yesterday after seeing yet another 'coming soon' alert when I logged into my mail and thought: "What IF a mistake was made and that message is very old, the transition is actually more imminent than it sounds ?'. I was relieved to discover not all customers have been alerted/switched over yet. I go to log in today and .... 'panic' resumed !!

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Googled and found this:

Temporary Failures

Delivery to the recipient’s address is temporarily unavailable.

• 3001 The recipient's mailbox is full or over quota
  • 3002 Recipient email account is inactive/disabled
  • 3003 Recipient’s server continuously asked us to “try later”
  • 3999 The email address was rejected for a reason not specified above
0 Likes
Service Temporarily Unavailable 2017-05-08
NotSoFastFriend
Enthusiast - Level 2

Starting the morning of 2017-05-08, attempts to send/receive email from Outlook 2016 starting getting the following error:

Task ... Receiving reported error (0x800CCC92): Your email server rejected your login.  Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings.  The server responded: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Service temporarily unavailable'.

I look forward to Verizon fixing their email problems so I can again receive emails like I did yesterday.

0 Likes
Re: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (error : 3002)
fanaticat

Same error here, when attempting to receive incoming webmail. "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (error : 3002)".  When using Outlook 2016, different error message says to contact ISP.

0 Likes
chiquitita1

I've had no service for 3 hours now. Never received email saying my date for switch was imminent. Not sure why this problem is flagged as "solved." Does "inactive/disabled" above mean that my account has been permanently disabled? 

0 Likes
jkampherstein

Same error here... had webmail for about a hour or two this AM, now not able to log in on wemail or any device. Including Outlook for my Windows laptop.

I did not receive the migration notification email either.

And again, ridiculous that this is marked "Solved."  Thanks, Verizon!

0 Likes
AJH3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thinking the same thing, still waiting on their email so I can make the switch and hope they dident just pull the plug on us.

0 Likes